UNIRAJ-MPAT Entrance Test for Admission to M.Phil./Ph.D. Programmes
Rajasthan University invites online entrance form for M.Phil and Ph.D. programmes in various fields. University make admissions to these programmes through an entrance/admission test (UNIRAJ-MPAT-2014). Students willing to seek admission in affiliated colleges are also required to take this Test. Students who have qualified UGC/CSIR NET (including JRF)/ SLET/ GATE are also required to take the admission test. The Test will consist of two objective type papers. Paper I will be common to all the candidates and paper II will be subject based.
Last year online submission of forms started in August month and opened for one and half month to submit form. After word exam was conducted in November.
This year On-line applications are not invited yet for admission to M. Phil. and Ph. D. programmes in different subjects for the session 2014(details available on University website
Important dates (Yet not opened):
1. On-line submission of Forms on University website: From
2. Last date for on-line submission/Generation of Form:
3. Last date for depositing hard copy of application form:
4. Date of admission test:
Hard copy of Application form is to be sent to:
Room No. 25, Vigyan Bhawan,
University of Rajasthan, Jaipur 302004
Rs. 1500/- (For all candidates appearing in the test irrespective of their categories) through challan in selected banks.
Application Process for MPAT 2014
(Yet not opened)
- Start the procedure of Registration by creating login account [ Click ]
- In registration window enter your Full name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Date of Birth ( As mentioned in your Secondary School Certificate),Sex, Mobile No. and a valid E-mail ID.Important Note : You can not change these entries at any stage.
- After completion of Registration process you will get " NetID" and "Password" on your email account you mentioned during the process of Registration. Important Note :If you donot get your NetID and Password in your Inbox. Please Check Spam/Junk folder of your E-Mail Account.
- Using NetID and Password login from login Panel
- Online Application Form has Six stages -
- Step1 - Upload your Photograph Important Note :Scan your PP size photograph in JPEG format and make sure that the size of the image file should not be greater than 200 KB.(the original file must be in .jpeg extension only, renaminng file extension as jpeg will not work
- Step2 - Enter Your Personal Information
- Step3 - Enter Your Contact Detail
- Step4 - Enter Your Educational Qualification
- Step5 - Enter Your Choice for test subject
- Step6 - Enter Fee Detail
- Print Application Form by Clicking FINISH link available in Dashboard. (Note :Printing of Application Form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- And you will get a 5 pages portable pdf file of your Application form.
- Now Deposit your challan and send the hard copy to university on given Address.
- That's it.
Official Site: http://uniraj.edu.in/mpat (Yet not opened)